- University of Detroit Mercy (Orthodontics Certificate and Masters of Science)
- University of Connecticut (Doctor of Medical Dentistry, DMD)
- Columbia University (BA in Biology)
- Diplomat of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Invisalign® Orthodontics Elite Preferred Provider
- Excellence in Academics Award University of Detroit Mercy
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon – Dental Honor Society
- University of Connecticut Auxiliary Scholarship
- University of Connecticut Dental Dean’s Scholarship
- Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society
- National Institutes of Health Grant Recipient Fellow
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Capital Area Dental Society
- Kois-certified specialist
- Migrant Farm Worker’s Clinic
- University of Connecticut Health Center Peer Support Program
Dr. Burgess earned her degree from the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine where she was a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon society. Dr. Burgess completes over 50 hours of continuing education a year, attending intensive dental education centers like the Kois Center in Seattle and the Spear Institute in Arizona.
Dr. Burgess is one of the head honchos at Ortho 360. She moved her family to the beautiful city of Austin, Texas in 2009 and soon after, joined forces with COMEDIAN/POPSTAR/ORTHODONTIST, Dr. Stanton Henry and the offices of Ortho 360 in 2010. She holds membership in the American Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontists, and the South West Society of Orthodontists. She is also a diplomate on the American Board of Orthodontics. She is also one, of only a few, Board Certified Orthodontists in Austin, TX. Dr. Burgess’ goal as an orthodontist is to create beautiful, healthy, lasting smiles and wants every patient to feel as if they are a member of her own family.
Dr. Burgess is a busy wife and mom. When Dr. Burgess has free time, she enjoys reading books; ANY and ALL, but her favorite is “The Book Thief”. She also enjoys watching documentaries and planning fun activities with her children; who are her favorite hobby.