Your Preferred Orthodontist in Austin, TX
Our orthodontist earned her degree from the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine where she was a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon society. Dr. Burgess completes over 50 hours of continuing education a year, attending intensive dental education centers like the Kois Center in Seattle and the Spear Institute in Arizona.
Dr. Burgess runs Ortho 360, which has served the area since 2002. She holds membership in the American Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontists, and the South West Society of Orthodontists. She is also a diplomate on the American Board of Orthodontics. Dr. Burgess’ goal as an orthodontist is to create beautiful, functional, lasting smiles. She endeavors every day to treat patients as if they were a member of her own family.
Our orthodontist is happily married and has two little girls who keep her very busy at home. When Dr. Burgess has time, she enjoys reading and running. However, she devotes most of her free time to her children, who are her favorite hobby.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Burgess today.
- University of Detroit Mercy (Orthodontics Certificate and Masters of Science)
- University of Connecticut (Doctor of Medical Dentistry, DMD)
- Columbia University (BA in Biology)
Honors and Awards:
- Diplomat of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Invisalign® Orthodontics Elite Preferred Provider
- Excellence in Academics Award University of Detroit Mercy
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon – Dental Honor Society
- University of Connecticut Auxiliary Scholarship
- University of Connecticut Dental Dean’s Scholarship
- Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society
- National Institutes of Health Grant Recipient Fellow
Dental and Orthodontics Associations & Certifications:
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Capital Area Dental Society
- Kois-certified specialist
- Migrant Farm Worker’s Clinic
- University of Connecticut Health Center Peer Support Program