Dr. Stanton Henry, Part of Ortho 360’s leading orthodontic team in Austin
I love living in Austin with my wife, Katie, and my sons, Carson and Cooper, as well as listening to my favorite Austin band, Li’l Cap’n Travis.
But, let’s say you were to pin me down and ask me where else I’d choose to live if I weren’t living here. It’d probably be Stanley, Idaho. There you’d find me doing my favorite things: cycling, running, eating, and traveling to go saltwater fishing. In fact, if I couldn’t practice orthodontics, I’d probably be a fishing guide.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Henry.
- University of Connecticut Health Center 1998-2001 (Masters of Dental Science and Orthodontic Specialty Certificate)
- Baylor College of Dentistry 1994-1998 (Doctor of Dental Surgery)
- Texas A&M University 1990-1994 (B.S. in Biomedical Science)
Honors and Awards:
- Invisalign® Orthodontics Elite Preferred Provider
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Baylor College of Dentistry Deans Cumulative Honor Roll 1994-1998
- Baylor College of Dentistry Odontological Honor Society
Dental & Orthodontics Associations & Certifications:
- Cabo Study Club
- Capital Area Dental Society
- Texas Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Kois-certified specialist
Community Service/Volunteer Work:
- C.A.S.T. for Kids Foundation (a public charity that joins volunteers who love to fish with disabled and disadvantaged children for a day of fishing in the outdoors)
- Partner with over 15 local and rural elementary schools, teaching fun, hands-on oral hygiene education to over 2000 school children
- Bastrop Middle School Community Partner of the Year 2005-2006
- June 2008 Orthodontics Treatment: Myths and Facts Presented to Central Texas Multidisciplinary Study Club group of dental assistants and hygienists in the Austin area.
- February 2008 Orthodontics Treatment: Myths and Facts Presented to Central Texas Multidisciplinary Study Club group of dental assistants and hygienist in Bastrop County.
- February 2008 Indications for Early Orthodontics Treatment Presented to the Cabo Study Club
- October 2008 Indications for Invisalign Treatment Presented to Central Texas Multidisciplinary Study Club group of dental hygienists in Bastrop County.